Responsibilities of Women’s Federation
1. Carry out work in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Women’s Federation, adhere to the four fundamental principles, actively promote and implement the Party's line, principles and policies under the leadership of the Company’s Party Branch and the higher-level Women’s Federation.
2. Unite and encourage corporate women to devote to reform and participate in economic construction for promoting social development.
3. Educate and guide women, enhance their self-respect, self-reliance confidence and independence, comprehensively improve their quality, and promote the growth of women talents.
4. Participate in the democratic management and supervision of the Company on behalf of women, deliver a good job in the ideological and political work of the women, express concern for their work, study and life, report their opinions, construction and requirements, strive to promote equality between men and women, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of women and children.
5. Serve women and children, strengthen the ties with all sectors of society, and encourage all sectors of society to do something practical and good for women and children.
6. Care for women's life outside work, and launch cultural, sports and recreational activities that are conducive to women's physical and mental health in a suited manner.
7. Collaborate with relevant departments to publicize the family planning policy and maternity and child care knowledge, and guide the Company's women to follow the policy of family planning, good prenatal and postnatal care and good preschool education. Collaborate with schools and the society to do a good job in educating young people.
8. Teach women to correctly deal with marriage and family issues with socialist ideology, advocate the civilized new style of respecting the elderly and loving the young, unity and helping each other, obeying law and discipline, running the household industriously and frugally and neighborhood unity.